Skip to content

UMS

68 results found

1. Web Portal

A lot of times our website goes into maintenance mode for which customer service is working on and i have to physically schedule it to keep it out of maintenance mode during certain hours. It would be GREAT if there was an option to click repeat daily on it. That way on the weekends my customers don't get frustrated when it's in maintenance mode for 48 hours

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  Calandra Short responded

There is an option that we can turn on in your portal to prevent this.  I have logged a tech support ticket for someone to reach out.

2. UNLOCK WEB PORTAL CUSTOMERS

When a customer gets lock out through the Web Portal, we should have the ability to unlock that customer and force a password change instead of having to have the customer wait for the timer in the back ground (that we can't see).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Schedule password changes

In the scope of better security, I think it would be great to have the ability to schedule password changes for users after so many days (set by an administrator) instead of having to manually choose and force users to update their passwords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. A HOLD DATE

Be able to set a "hold date" which would keep a new customer from doing their first bill until after that date has passed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Send out a user voice reminder email

Send out a monthly email that summarizes all the great User Voice suggestions. I think we all get busy and forget about this really great resource that CUSI offers.

In the same email, you could highlight the ideas that were put into production. Win win.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback.  We are working on a way to get this information out to everyone. 

6. Having the date change when entering same reading on manual reads

The date needs to change on the Manual Reading when entering the same reading as prior reading. It does on the Auto but not the manual. It's very time consuming when entering in the reads and you have to go back and change the dates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Having the date change when entering same reading on manual reads

The date needs to change on the Manual Reading when entering the same reading as prior reading. It does on the Auto but not the manual. It's very time consuming when entering in the reads and you have to go back and change the dates. Ticket 45552

7. Portal, QuickPay add ability to select draft to checking/savings

Currently the portal only allows for debit and credit payments in the QuickPay routine. Getting multiple requests from our customer base each month for this feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Calandra Short

Assign

1 minute ago

Michael,

Thank you for your idea in UserVoice.  While using a checking/savings through QuickPay is not an option, we now offer a Scheduled ACH module.  That will allow a customer to make a one-time payment using a checking/savings for a future date.  They do have to have a registered account, but it does offer some flexibility to your customers. I will notify your account manager/sales rep, Lane Ricardo to reach out and give you more information.  I have attached a brochure for your review.

Thank you,
    Calandra Short
    Customer Service Director

8. Setting Billing dates to a date other then the day you are preparing them

It would be helpful to be able to run billing on the 29th but still be able to set the billing date to the 31st if needed. Or set it to whatever date you need it to be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting your request through UserVoice.  I have good news. You can actually already do this in UMS.  I have put this into a tech support ticket. You will hear from someone soon to walk you through this process.

Thank you,

Calandra Short
    Customer Success Director

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

UMS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base